|Variants:||Titan-class Heavy-Lift Shuttle|
Roughneck-class Assault Shuttle
Ghost-class Stealth Shuttle
|Countermeasures:||Ghost Signature Generator|
Footprint Magnification System
Emissions Control System
|Armaments:||2x 12.7MM chin-mounted coilgun|
Hard-points for ASMs
|Shield Generators:||Initiative Shield Generator|
The Porter-class Shuttle is designed as the primary orbital to surface transport for The Initiative. It is carried by every class of warship. While the Porter-class is designed primarily around personnel-transport, it can also serve as a cargo hauler, though the Titan-class is designed more around transporting heavy amounts of cargo.
Whilst nominally unarmed, military shuttles carry a pair of 12.7MM coilguns, which provides it very limited defensive capabilities, or offensive when used to transport troops into hostile terrain. Additionally, it mounts hard-points for air-to-surface missiles/bombs, allowing it to function, should the need arise, as a bomber.
A disarmed version of the Porter-class of shuttle is widely used by civilian vessels, stations, and on-planet flights.
- Length: 16 Meters
- Width: 7 Meters
- Height: 4.8 Meters
- Minimum: One
- Standard: Three (Pilot, Co-Pilot, Loadmaster)
- Maximum: Variable (Dependent on variant & loadout)
- Sublight: Electrodeless Plasma Thrusters
- Hull: Titanium Alloy with a 2.54CM synthetic diamond sheath
- Armor: Synthetic Diamond Plating, Heat & Energy Resistant Ceramic Plating (Military only)
- Note: These defenses appear only on military Porter-class shuttles.
- Note: These armaments appear only on military Porter-class shuttles.