The Titan-class Heavy Lift Shuttle is fielded by The Initiative. The Titan-class is typically used to transport heavy equipment to and from planetary surfaces, including tanks to battlefields. Because of it's heavy lift capacity, it is often used to haul ore around, and an additional handful having been modified as recovery craft for damaged or disabled fighters.
Furthermore, the Titan-class is often utilized by both military and civilian agencies, as well as a disarmed, civilian, version being produced for civilian merchant shipping.
- Length: 24 Meters
- Beam: 16 Meters
- Draft: 3 Meters
- Minimum: One
- Standard: Three
- Maximum: Eighty (Emergency Capacity Only, No Cargo)
- Sublight: Electrodeless Plasma Thruster
- Secondary: Photo-voltaic Cells
- Note: These defenses appear only on military Titan-class shuttles.
- Shield Generator
- Nanitic Armor
- Reactive Armor (Optional)
- Note: These armaments appear only on military Titan-class shuttles.
- (2) 12.7MM Railguns (Side Mounted, Optional)
- Underslung Cargo Capacity
- Landing Gear (Planetary & Carrier)